Truck Mounted Gripper (TMG)
The Lifting Solutions Truck Mounted Gripper (TMG) is a lightweight, truck-mounted service unit designed for quick deployment and ease of movement all year, even in the most stringent road restriction areas and times. The versatile TMG is equipped with a continuous sucker rod gripper to pull and run any brand, size, and shape of continuous sucker rod, and perform all types of continuous sucker rod service work.
Designed to work with your choice of your primary service provider’s service rig, flushby unit, rod rig, or mobile crane, the TMG enables more flexible service options in vertical and slant well configurations.
- Equipped with standardized operating console and electronic display rod counter and rate system
- Self-supported with gas monitoring equipment, a well-control blowout preventer (BOP), and a hydraulically-activated rod
safety clamp with accumulator backup and operating systems
- Designed to transport 2 service reels on the TMG deck, increasing efficiency when staging multiple jobs
- Certified, lightweight continuous sucker rod guide designed with quick connect system for rapid set-up and deployment
- Reliable rod gripper designed with less moving parts, reducing the potential for failure on the well and superior handling performance
- 5-ton knuckle picker used to deploy the continuous sucker rod gripper to the service rig, flushby unit, or crane performing the primary well services
- Equipped with redundant controls located at the crane mount and operator’s panel to ensure the operator has perfect line-of-site when hoisting and setting-up equipment
- Engineered with critical operating controls with identifiable lockouts to prevent accidental engagement
- Certified wellhead-mounted rod safety brake with backup nitrogen hydraulic accumulator system and full leak-proof valve system to provide a means of activation and holding the brake in the event of a prime engine failure
- Engineered to be operated by one trained and certified equipment specialist