As the TMG Operator, you will be responsible for providing our clients with best-in-class service quality and operating our TMG well service unit. To guarantee success, you will possess a strong safety-minded attitude and an exceptional desire to provide the highest-level of service quality to all clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The primary job duties and responsibilities include:
- Operate our truck-mounted service equipment and oversee all tasks performed during the well services.
- Demonstrate a high level of safety leadership on and off the wellsite through daily safety meetings, JSA review, hazard assessments, and safety drills.
- Maintain and promote positive relationships with our clients.
- Properly handle continuous rod to eliminate risk exposure and ensure product integrity for downhole performance.
- Maintain a highly clean working environment on the client’s wellsite.
- Ensure all required paperwork is completed thoroughly, accurately, and timely as required.
- Perform all required preventive maintenance checks, inspections, and tasks.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives to mitigate or eliminate workplace hazards.
- Comply with all industry, regulatory, and company standards, regulations, and policies
Qualifications and requirements:
The minimum qualifications required to successfully perform are as follows:
- Minimum grade 12 education or equivalent.
- Must have valid Class 1 or 3 driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract.
- Valid industry training certificates including, but not limited to, H2S, First Aid/CPR, and Fall Arrest
- TMG/TMX experience is considered an asset
- Endless rod handling experience is considered an asset.
- Ability to work long hours and sometimes in adverse weather conditions