Reel Mover Assistant - Bonnyville, AB
Are you an experienced in the Oil & Gas Industry and looking to join a growing company? The Field Service team at Lifting Solutions Inc. is in need of an additional team member in their Bonnyville, AB operations.
- Assist the Reel Mover with daily operations, inspections and maintenance
- Help deliver and set up services reels at well locations to be serviced. Deliver various well site production equipment to well site as required by customer. Maintain clean and serviceable work area including the customer well site, the Reel Mover unit and associated tools and equipment.
- Commit to working safely. Follow regulatory requirements, Lifting Solutions Inc., Endless Rod and customer safety procedures and practices. Be responsible for the safety and well-being of any Reel Mover Trainee(s) assigned to you on the job site.
- Position and set up services reels as required.
- Deliver well services equipment as required by customer.
- Maintain clean and serviceable work areas including customer well sites, Reel Mover unit and associated Endless Rod tools.
- Ensure all regulatory and client specific safety training and certification is current and updated as required by the job role and work location.
- Complete and document all pre-job safety requirements. Always consider all hazards and associated risks for every task performed and document the controls being used to eliminate or reduce the hazard or risk.
- Participate in scheduled product line safety and service quality meetings, attend customer safety meetings as required and ensure all regulatory and client specific safety training and certification is current and updated as required by the job role and work location.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum grade 12 education or equivalent
- Possess valid class 5 driver’s license with air brake endorsement, with a clean abstract.
- Possess valid industry training certificates including, but not limited to H2S Alive and Standard First aid.
- Minimum 1 year experience working in the oil and gas well servicing industry.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment using an approach that encompasses integrity
- Great time management and execution skills
- Competitive industry wage
- Comprehensive employer paid benefits plan (including health, dental, health spending account, & employee assistance plan)
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply now using our online application form or send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com