Reel Mover Operator
- Drive, deliver and set up services reels at well locations to be serviced in Alberta
- Deliver various well site production equipment to well site as required by customer.
- Maintain clean and serviceable work area including the customer well site, the Reel Mover unit and associated tools and equipment.
- Position based in Bonnyville
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete daily operations, inspections and maintenance
- Commit to working safely.
- Follow regulatory requirements, Lifting Solutions Inc.,
- Endless Rod and customer safety procedures and practices.
- Be responsible for the safety and well-being of any Reel Mover Trainee(s) assigned to you on the job site.
- Position and set up services reels as required.·
- Deliver well services equipment as required be customer.·
- Maintain clean and serviceable work areas including customer well sites, Reel Mover unit and associated Endless Rod tools.
- Ensure all regulatory and client specific safety training and certification is current and updated as required by the job role and work location.·
- Complete and document all pre-job safety requirements. Always consider all hazards and associated risks for every task performed and document the controls being used to eliminate or reduce the hazard or risk.
- Participate in scheduled product line safety and service quality meetings, attend customer safety meetings as required and ensure all regulatory and client specific safety training and certification is current and updated as required by the job role and work location.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment with changing priories. Weekend work. Working outdoors, working with challenging clients.
- Work in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment using an approach that encompasses integrity and pride in your work
- Able to accept change while managing multiple and shifting priorities
- Proven time-management skills
- Shows commitment and dedication to complete tasks on time and with minimal supervision
- Dedicated team player who can also operate independently with minimal direction while producing results
- Able to successfully interact and communicate with personnel in all different areas within the organization
- Safety-minded individual who is committed and passionate about developing his or her skills through the participation in ongoing internal and external technical training
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Minimum grade 12 education or equivalent
- Possess valid class 1 driver’s license with air brake endorsement, with a clean abstract.
- Possess valid industry training certificates including, but not limited to H2S Alive and Standard First aid.
- Minimum 1 year experience working in the oil and gas well servicing industry.
- Extended health care
- Dental care