Pressure Truck Operator
This position is responsible for operating and maintaining a Pressure truck in the Bonnyville area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all Pressure Truck operations, inspections and maintenance by following documented procedures.
- Commit to working safely.
- Follow regulatory requirements,Lifting Solutions Inc.,
- Position and set up procedure for a Pressure Truck at well-sites.
- Maintain clean and serviceable work areas including customer well sites
- Ensure all regulatory and client specific safety training and certification is current and updated as required by the job role and work location.
- Complete and document all pre-job safety requirements.
- Always consider all hazards and associated risks for every task performed and document the controls being used to eliminate or reduce the hazard or risk.
- Participate in scheduled product line safety and service quality meetings, attend customer safety meetings as required and ensure all regulatory and client specific safety training and certification is current and updated as required by the job role and work location.
Ability to work in a fast pace environment with changing priories.Weekend work, working outdoors, and working with clients on a daily basis.
Organizational Fit :
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment using an approach that encompasses integrity and pride in your work
- Able to accept change while managing multiple and shifting priorities
- Proven time-management skills
- Shows commitment and dedication to complete tasks on time and with minimal supervision
- Dedicated team player who can also operate independently with minimal direction while producing results
- Able to successfully interact and communicate with personnel in all different areas within the organization
- Safety-minded individual who is committed and passionate about developing his or her skills through the participation in ongoing internal and external technical training
- Minimum grade 12 education or equivalent
- Possess valid class 1 or 3 driver’s license with air brake endorsement, with a clean abstract.
- Possess valid industry, training certificates including, but not limited to H2S and First aid.
- Minimum 1 year experience working in the oil and gas well servicing industry.
- Extended health care
- Dental care