We are searching for the right person to join us as a Director of Marketing and be part of our winning team. Why is this an interesting role? Because you will have a voice and the opportunity to get involved, influence, create, and collaborate and be part of the team that will replicate our formula for Canadian success into international markets. You will lead the marketing element and work with other leaders tasked with collaboratively creating and executing our international growth plan and our technology commercialization plan. Our work environment is based on our Values, our structure is flat and accessible enabling efficient decision making. We focus on effectiveness and break down silos, bureaucracy, and politics when they arise. We are looking for a creative and collaborative but experienced individual who is seeking a fast-paced environment where you matter, you will create, and you will be part of a winning team! Who Is Lifting Solutions? We are a medium sized privately held, Edmonton Canada headquartered company, with a focused product and service offering that delivers real operational cost improvements to our client base. Our services and products range from an exciting SaaS early stage company (IronSight.ca) to engineered and manufactured, in our facility, precision products that are sold and serviced by our team throughout Western Canada and internationally. Our diverse team of 220 is made up of a passionate group of colleagues who collaborate, innovate, and create to solve real issue for clients and deliver real and measurable value. While our company is only six years old, we have grown, despite the challenging Canadian business climate and COVID, and our products have achieved either the number one or top three market share position, while battling with multinationals. We are proud that we create quality jobs and invest in technology in our communities. We will continue to grow in the Canadian market, but we have started an exciting international growth plan from the USA to Russia, parts of Europe, the Middle East and Latin America as well as India and Australia.
- 3+ years’ experience being accountable, or a second in command of a dynamic marketing function in a growing and thriving organization
- Creating and executing marketing plans in support of corporate strategy and tactics
- Post-secondary completion of a marketing degree
You are a great fit if you are:
- Hands on
- Hi EQ
- This is a full-time position, and annual salary will be based on experience.
- This position offers an extended benefits package that includes health and dental.
- Most positions are working remotely with need to attend in person (with proper safety precautions) as required
- Reporting structure will be based on experience with the right person reporting to the President or Vice President and minimal travel. Overtime may be required based on business need.