Manufacturing HSE Advisor
Lifting Solutions is a privately held, artificial lift manufacturer, distributor, and service provider centered on delivering results and flawless execution to our clients. Our artificial lift and production-solution products and services are targeted at reducing both non-productive time and operating costs. Our people are dedicated and focus on supporting our clients through sound recommendations, quality innovative products, next generation equipment, the highest level of service quality and exceptional execution. Our culture is client-centric with values focused on our TEAM (ask us about this!), Clients, Innovation, Safety, and a Winning Culture where people are empowered.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensures the health, safety and environmental activities are directed in accordance with established Lifting Solutions Inc. policies.
- Coaches staff of all levels.
- Understand the basics of manufacturing Endless Rod and Progressive Cavity Pumps
- Defines HSE objectives and plans, ensures the implementation of safety policies and procedures ensures that they are an integral part of company objectives and provides line management with advice and support to ensure that HSE remains an integral part of the business.
- Responsible for developing plans to reduce incidents, identifies risks and ensures required risk management plans are implemented.
- Liaises with various parties and develops quality and HSE partnerships.
- Ensures that HSE training is provided to personnel and incidents are investigated, reviewed and followed up.
- As part of the HSE Corporate Team is responsible for developing and supporting best practice safety strategies, plans, policies, practices and procedures for on-site services and operations.
- Participates in investigations of serious incidents and major failures and advises management on corrective action required.
- This position is also responsible for quality of reporting.
- As a member of the HSE Team communicates trending results and aids in the closure of outstanding gaps.
- Constantly monitors LSI corporate safety objectives for effectiveness and implementation.
- Provide guidance to management, supervision, administrators and other HSE personnel within the company.
- Provide backup support as well have the ability to cross-functionally work with other administrators.
- Understand and use effectively the LSI Safety Management System to make decisions and follow policies and procedures.
- Participates / Leads HSE & TC planning at project and worksites.
- Building stakeholder relationships
Qualifications & Requirements:
- HSE professional designation - CRSP or CHSC preferred.
- 1-3 years of manufacturing experience required
- Be able to work in a Safety Sensitive Environment, which would include pre-employment Alcohol & Drug Testing
- Have a valid Class 5 Driver's License
Please include a cover letter that includes your wage expectations.