We are searching for the right person to join us as a Manufacturing Engineer and be part of our winning team. Why is this an interesting role? Because you will have a voice and the opportunity to get involved, influence, create, collaborate and be part of the team that will improve operating efficiencies, and processes while sustaining the life of assets in our manufacturing facility. You will be a key leader impacting our manufacturing projects and team! In addition, you will heavily influence our safety culture. Our work environment is based on our Values. Our structure is flat and accessible enabling efficient decision making. We focus on effectiveness and breaking down silos, bureaucracy, and politics when they arise. We are looking for a creative, collaborative and experienced individual who is seeking a fast-paced environment where you matter. You will create, and be part of a winning team! Who Is Lifting Solutions? We are a medium sized, privately held Edmonton Canada headquartered company, with a focused product and service offering that delivers real operational cost improvements to our client base. Our services and products range from an exciting SaaS early stage company (IronSight.ca) to engineered and manufactured precision products that are sold and serviced by our team throughout Western Canada and internationally. Our diverse team of 220 is made up of a passionate group of colleagues who collaborate, innovate, and create to solve real issues for clients and deliver real, measurable value. While our company is only six years old, we have grown, despite the challenging Canadian business climate and COVID. Our products have achieved either the number one or top three market share position, while battling with multinationals. We are proud that we create quality jobs and invest in technology in our communities. We will continue to grow in the Canadian market, but we have started an exciting international growth plan from the USA to Russia, parts of Europe, the Middle East and Latin America as well as India and Australia.
- 4+ year’s experience as an engineer in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of manufacturing, quality and safety processes
- Troubleshooting skills combined with implementing corrective and preventive solutions
- 2+ years’ experience interacting with clients and suppliers
- 2+ years’ preparing engineering reports
- 1 year experience with financial forecasting and experience with P&L statement
You are a great fit if you are:
- Eng or C.E.T considered an asset or other relatable designation
- Detail oriented
- A multitasker
- This is a full-time position, and annual salary will be based on experience.
- This position offers an extended benefits package that includes health and dental.
- Most positions are currently working remotely with need to attend in person (with proper safety precautions) as required
- Reporting structure will be based on experience with the right person reporting to the Plant Manager