With increasing demand requirements and ever climbing electricity costs, companies in today’s market face many challenges in their endeavor to be more efficient, use less energy, and lower their environmental footprint.
CHALLENGES FACING PRODUCERS
- Rising cost of power
- Penalties due to harmonics and wasted energy
- Poor power factor
- Lost production time due to equipment failures
ADDRESSING THE CHALLENGES
Lifting Solutions is dedicated to sustainable oilfield technologies. We understand that you want to support the green oilfield initiative while creating lasting business. Our EnerSaver® FL1741 Generative Drive System can help you to reduce direct energy consumption, return kinetic energy as reusable and sealable power (micro-generation), and provide active power factor correction to the grid. Recognized by utilities and regulators throughout North America as being renewable, green, and environmentally friendly, the EnerSaver drive system can help you achieve your energy efficiency goals.
Click here to learn more about our EnerSaver® FL1741 Generative Drive System.
Incentives and Credits
Not only can our EnerSaver drive technology help the environment and save you money every month by lowering your demand charges, energy consumption, and harmonic content, but it can also provide you additional savings as it qualifies for environmental incentives and credits. That’s money back in your pocket just for using greener technologies. Talk to your utilities provider for more information on the incentives and credits available to you and explore the links below.
Examples of incentives and credits you may be eligible for by implementing the EnerSaver technology:
- Energy credits
- Carbon credits
- Annual greenhouse gas reduction program (Alberta)
CASE STUDIES WITH THE ENERSAVER GENERATIVE DRIVE
- A Canadian producer increased production of an ESP by 15% without incremental energy cost (no generation)
- An American producer saw an energy savings of over 30% (verified by 3rd party study)
- Canadian oil and gas developer and producer receives $300/month in electricity sold back to the grid from the micro-generation of the drive