Lifting Solutions Inc (“LSI”) is looking for a highly-motivated individual to be part of our growth in Lloydminster, AB. The Client Solutions team at LSI. is in need of a bold, driven individual to support our operations.
Lifting Solutions is a privately held artificial lift manufacturer, distributor, and service provider centered on delivering more value to clients. Our artificial lift and production solution products and services are targeted at reducing non-productive time and operating costs. Our people are focused on supporting our clients through sound recommendations, quality innovative products, next generation equipment, and the highest-level of service quality. Our culture is client centric with values focused on people, ethics, innovation, quality, and safety.
This client-centric role will be responsible to generate sales, identify opportunities, and drive value to the client through our products and services. This position will require direct communication with area managers, the finance team, and senior management.
To guarantee success, you must possess an exceptional desire to win and provide the highest-level of support to your clients. A collaborative work style, a flexible schedule, and the ability to travel will be required.
In alignment with the Lifting Solutions culture, mission, vision and values, you will be responsible to:
- Closely manage current clients to ensure positive ongoing relationships, deliver value, and provide technical support
- Provide feedback to our team on trends and opportunities to enable new concepts, ideas, or products
- Build strategic marketing programs/concepts and sell strategic programs to senior executives
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities and develop business to grow our client base
- Prepare complete and concise feedback, agreement packages, and proposals to present to clients
- Keep CRM software updated with client related activities
- Develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients
- Work closely with clients to make technical recommendations via application designs for Lifting Solutions products
- Conduct regular technical field calls within Lifting Solutions field operations
- Maintain and grow market share
- Monitor competitors, market conditions, and product development
- Source and develop client referrals
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Lifting Solutions products and services
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of artificial lift product, service, progressive cavity pump & application experience
- Minimum 5 years of business development sales experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
- Client-centric mindset with the ability to build strong professional relationships with clients at all levels
- Ability to understand the application of our products and services in order to drive value to both the client and Lifting Solutions
- Ability to work well under pressure, individually, and as part of a team, while balancing multiple demands
- Strategic thinker
- Exceptional time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply now through our website at
https://liftingsolutionsinc.com/careers/ or send your resume to email@example.com