Client Solutions Representative
This position based in Calgary focuses on business development in the Canadian market. Responsible for developing and implementing proactive strategies to engage clients in both the light and heavy oil markets through a client-centric focused intensity. This position will work collaboratively with our Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Marketing and Product Line teams to grow profitable market share and revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This position requires the job duties and responsibilities below:
- Connect and develop potential clients in the Canadian market through the building of relationships.
- Maintaining existing clients through the evaluation of client’s needs and providing value-added solutions.
- Coordinate technical support
- Drive revenue opportunities through introducing LSI’s products and services.
- Develop a strong understanding of LSI’s products, services, and systems as well as technical specifications through LSI provided training, self-learning, active coaching, and support from more senior colleagues.
- Determine the client’s requirements and expectations through effective communication.
- Support our quality, safety and environmental systems and our Values.
- Can successfully navigate through a complex, fast-paced work environment.
- Able to successfully interact and communicate with personnel in all different areas within the organization.
- Meeting and exceeding sales quotas and targets.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations.
- Monitor sources for tender.
Qualifications and requirements:
This position requires the below minimum qualifications to successfully perform the job:
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing client accounts.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in contract management.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Artificial Lift Solutions including progressing cavity pumps, pumping units, and continuous sucker rod.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Microsoft Suite.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
This position involves the following work conditions:
- Mainly office work.
- Client visits when appropriate.
- 20-35% travel required.
- Overtime and weekend work required based on client’s needs.