Accounts Payable Administrator
Lifting Solutions Inc (“LSI”) is looking for a highly-motivated individual to be part of our Finance, Accounting & Information Technology team.
Lifting Solutions is a privately held artificial lift manufacturer, distributor, and service provider centered on delivering more value to clients. Our artificial lift and production solution products and services are targeted at reducing non-productive time and operating costs. Our people are focused on supporting our clients through sound recommendations, quality innovative products, next generation equipment, and the highest-level of service quality. Our culture is client centric with values focused on people, ethics, innovation, quality, and safety.
The Accounts Payable Administrator works directly with our operational and accounting team. The successful candidate places emphasis on delivering professional service quality to their primary client: LSI - operations. Your role will be providing financial, accounting, data entry and clerical professional services in order to ensure effective and efficient accounts payable functions in the Company’s operation.
- Process purchase invoices in a timely manner by:
- reviewing purchase orders for accuracy correct coding, quantities and price; and
- ensure purchase invoices are matched to approved purchase orders, when applicable, and resolve discrepancies.
- Prepare and process corporate cheque runs.
- Validate vendor statements to ensure all invoices are processed in the correct accounting period as far as possible liaise with vendors, ensuring vendor enquiries are resolved in a timely basis, maintaining a good relationship.
- Ensure expense reports are accurately submitted, complete and duly authorized.
- Validate company credit card purchases by reviewing sufficient supporting documentation (receipts, invoices, etc.) and investigating non-compliance.
- Validate company fuel purchases by reviewing fuel bills and investigating discrepancies.
- Validate company mobile phone and travel invoices by reviewing supporting documentation and reviewing trends.
- Assist with reconciling balance sheet accounts relating to accounts payable for monthly financial statements when required.
- Assist with cost analysis on purchasing, ensuring compliance with company policies.
- Assist with the setup of new vendors.
- Maintain the filing system for payables and vendor contracts.
- Completion of credit applications prior to approval.
- Attend required training and approved by Management.
- Recommend potential cost savings initiatives.
- Any other duties as required by Management.
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years of accounts payable experience. A background in oil and gas field services industry is strongly preferred.
- Experience working with ERP systems with a strong preference for Microsoft NAV.
- Strong Microsoft Office capabilities (especially Excel).
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised and independently.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and decision-making skills.
- Effective written, verbal and listening communications skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Very effective organizational skills with ability to manage timelines efficiently to meet deadlines
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply now through our website at
https://liftingsolutionsinc.com/careers/ or send your resume to email@example.com