Lifting Solutions Inc (“LSI”) is looking for a highly-motivated individual to be part of our Bonnyville team.
Lifting Solutions is a privately held artificial lift manufacturer, distributor, and service provider centered on delivering more value to clients. Our artificial lift and production solution products and services are targeted at reducing non-productive time and operating costs. Our people are focused on supporting our clients through sound recommendations, quality innovative products, next generation equipment, and the highest-level of service quality. Our culture is client centric with values focused on people, ethics, innovation, quality, and safety.
The administrative assistant will be supporting our operations team in the Bonnyville area. The successful candidate places emphasis on delivering professional service quality to their primary client: LSI - operations. Your role will be providing financial, accounting, data entry and clerical professional services in order to ensure effective and efficient accounts payable functions in the Company’s operation.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for supporting multiple departments in their day-to-day operations as well as managing the office environment.
In alignment with the Lifting Solutions culture, mission, vision and values, other responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing general administrative support including answering phones, greeting visitors, organization and maintenance of our meeting rooms, receiving and sorting mail, ordering catering, couriering packages, filing etc.
- Organizing travel requests and social events as required
- Inputing payroll time entry, invoicing, and accurate data entry
- Assisting with document management, and taking minutes for Safety Meetings.
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Completion of a post-secondary program focused on general business or office administration (or equivalent experience)
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Tech savvy
- Resourceful with a positive, professional, and willing attitude
- Client-focused and highly-driven with a strong attention to detail and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work well individually, as part of a team, and under pressure, while balancing multiple demands
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply now through our website at
https://liftingsolutionsinc.com/careers/ or send your resume to email@example.com